Thursday, May 13, 2010

First (hopefully not last) post

Hello,
I'm Alex Anderson, a farm girl who loves goats, chickens, cows....and any farm animal you can think of. This is my 2nd time trying chickens, the first time a pack of coyotes came in the coop when the coop door was open :-(. I bought 20 chickens a while ago (while they were just babies). So far 1 has died, from brutal pecking from his fellow friends. I have 1 chicken rite now that is confined due to once again, pecking. My chickens are growing up there about the size of someone one cupping their hands together *tear*, their getting so big (just kidding about the tear). Today I cleaned the garage where the chicks are, much dust and chicken feed everywhere. I can't wait until our chicken coop is built, we had a fire October 27th burning my old chicken coop...but no worries there wasn't any chickens. Well its dinner time i'll post again tomorrow.
Cya :-)
~Alex Anderson~

No comments:

Post a Comment